The series "Living in the in-between"
“For the Recovery of Abundant Life”
(2 Corinthians 8:9) (MP4)
Today, we will first look at the destruction of relationships and poverty. And Christ will recover our dignity as humans, image of God and give us abundant life.
For Lifenet groups and personal reflection
1. How do you describe poverty? According to your description of poverty, what may be the solution?
2. How is poverty related to the destruction of our relationship with God?
3. Do you know of any cases in which help hurt people and made their situation worse, and any cases in which the one who helps was hurt by the one whom he helped?
4. Do you know of any cases in which the poor are excluded from opportunities to become richer because of social system or culture?
5. “For you know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that though he was rich, yet for your sakes he became poor, so that you through his poverty might become rich. (2 Corinthians 8:9)” What does this mean for you?
NLIF is an international church in Yangon. Come and join our English Sunday worship service.
|New Life International Fellowship of Yangon, Myanmar||
experiencing the life