Series of "Embracing Your Emotions" #5
“Flourishing in Love” (Ephesians 3:16-19)
1. Learning to Love
2. Four Stages of Emotional Growth
3. Communicating the Love of Jesus
Read this sermon...
1) Read 1 Corinthians 13:4-7. What do you think is hindering you from loving yourself?
2) How did people come close to you (parents, siblings, friends, etc.) and show love to you? How did those experiences shape you to love you and love others?
3) Mother Teresa said, “The most terrible poverty is loneliness and the feeling of being unloved.” What do you think about this? How would you respond?
4) List up what you appreciate in your relationships: family, friends, workplace, church, neighborhood, and country. Show your appreciation to the person if it is possible.
NLIF is an international church in Yangon. Join our online Sunday worship service.
We are an evangelical congregation emphasizing Bible centered and Spirit-empowered living. We hope to be a blessing to you.