This life is not free from trials and tribulations. How do you respond to life's problems? The more we grow our organization, the bigger the problems become.
1) Faith is action (2 Cor. 4:13; Psalm 116:9-10)
We'll get what we speak. The more we complain, the more discouraged we get.
2) Put your faith to the test (James 1:2-4).
When you pass the test, you'll get to the next level. Don't allow troubles to rob you of the joy.
3) Faith enables you to speak to the mountain (Mark 11:23-24).
4) Faith will help you to see people as special creations (Eph 6:12).
If you react to bad people or bad things, it only ruins your life. Choose to be happy, not angry.
5) Faith will help you to be faithful in all you do (Gen 39:5).
Joseph was faithful in spite of injustice around.
6) Faith will help you to reach your destinations (Num 26:65).
Allow no complaint.
7) Faith will please God (Heb 11:6).
Listen to the message...
Welcome to our International church in Yangon, English service!
|New Life International Fellowship of Yangon, Myanmar||
experiencing the life