“Experiencing the Life, Changing Lives”
1. Experiencing the Life, Changing Lives
3. Our Practice
(1) To know Him and to make Him known
(2) To grow in Christ and to live purposefully
(3) To send out and to be sent out
For LifeNet groups and personal reflection:
1) What was your experience(s) of Jesus (last 12 months)? How did it affect you? Share it with someone in this week.
2) Three practices are shared: (1) To know Him and to make Him known, (2) To grow in Christ and to live purposefully, and (3) To send out and to be sent out. Which one are you interested in? What will you do to practice it (Make it specific)? What help do you need? Whom will you have the help from?
3) Read John 15:4-5, and imagine the picture. What does the Spirit speak to you? What is your response?
4) Pray about which area(s) you would serve in and through NLIF, this believers community and submit “Opportunities to serve”.
NLIF is an international church in Yangon. Come and join our English Sunday worship service.
We are an evangelical congregation emphasizing Bible centered and Spirit-empowered living. We hope to be a blessing to you.