“Experiencing the Life, Changing Lives”
In this community, NLIF, we will experience Jesus, who is the true life. In these experiences, our way of life will be changed, we ourselves will be transformed and keep growing, and we will become more like Jesus. And through us, many more people will experience Jesus, the true life, and their way of life will be changed, and they themselves will be transformed.
(1) To know Him and to make Him known,
(2) To grow in Christ and to live purposefully, and
(3) To send out and to be sent out.
For LifeNet groups and personal reflection:
1. What was your experience(s) of Jesus (last 12 months)? How did it affect you? Share it with someone in this week.
2. Three practices are shared: (1) To know Him and to make Him known, (2) To grow in Christ and to live purposefully, and (3) To send out and to be sent out. Which one are you interested in most? What will you do to practice it (Make it specific)? What help do you need? Whom will you have the help from?
3. Read John 15:4-5, and imagine the picture. What does the Spirit speak to you? What is your response?
4. Pray about which area(s) you would serve in and through NLIF, this community of believers, and submit “Opportunities to serve”.
NLIF is an International church in Yangon. Come and join our English Sunday worship service.
We are an evangelical congregation emphasizing Bible centered and Spirit-empowered living. We hope to be a blessing to you.