“Enter into the Joy of the Lord”
Serving is our response to our Lord who is inviting us to enter into His Joy.
When we serve, let’s remember three things: 1) Our master, 2) Faithfulness, and 3) Sharing.
The words of Appreciation
Click HERE to see all the words of appreciation which were collected on the previous Sunday.
For Lifenet groups and personal reflection
1. Read Matthew 25:14-28, three times slowly. Read it out, if possible. What thought comes up in your mind? And, think deeper, why do you feel so?
- For a small group/ family/ two people -
1) A leader reads it out, two times slowly. 2) One person tells the story without looking at the Bible. After that, the other person does it. (If you are in a small group, make pairs.) 3) Share your thought.
2. One gained 5 and the other gained 2. In the society, how would people evaluate those two servants? What about the master in the story? What did he value? (v.21, 23)
3. If you knew about the mindset of the man with one talent (v.24-25), how would you have advised him, if you were the one with two talents?
4. Why did he give one more to the man who already had ten talents (v.28)?
NLIF is an international church in Yangon. Come and join our English Sunday worship service.
We are an evangelical congregation emphasizing Bible centered and Spirit-empowered living. We hope to be a blessing to you.