Sermon Series "The Transforming Power of the Gospel" studying John's gospel
#19 "My Time Ha Not Yet Come" (John 7:1-13)
1. My Time Has Not Yet Come
2. Where Is He?
3. To Know the Time and To Live in the Time
Read this sermon ....
1. Some said that Jesus was a good man for people, while some said he deceived people. How can you make sure that you have the right understanding of Jesus?
2. What was the reason why the Jews looked for Jesus? How serious were they about their attempt to find him?
- Score the level of your desire to know Jesus (1 to 10). Why do you think so? What do you think of the level?
3. Think about a case in which you could not get a good result because you did the right thing at the wrong timing.
4. Schedule a time this week to ask God what “season” you are in and seek what God wants you to do in this period. Share it with someone and ask the person to pray for you throughout this period.
NLIF is an international church in Yangon. Join our Online Sunday Worship Service.
We are an evangelical congregation emphasizing Bible centered and Spirit-empowered living. We hope to be a blessing to you.