Series of “Church”
“Cracked Jars of Clay”
(2 Corinthians 4:6-12)
1. Jars of Clay
2. Carrying His Suffering
3. Revealing His Life
4. Shining the Light Through the Cracks
For Lifenet groups and personal reflection
1. Is there anything in your life that you're suffering from? Have you ever asked God, “Why did you let this happen to me?” “Why do you leave me here?”
2. What was your idealistic descriptions of victory in Jesus? Read 2 Cor 4:8-9. How does this scripture describe a Christian life?
3. The value of a jar is found in what is inside it. What does this speak to you? Where do you try to find your value usually? What did God place in you (2 Cor 4:7)?
4. Did you make someone rejoice or encourage someone recently? Did someone make you rejoice or encourage you recently? How did it happen?
5. Take 5 minutes every day this week, be still and imagine that you are a jar of clay, and there are many cracks on it. God has placed the life of Jesus in you, and the light shines to others through the cracks.
NLIF is an international church in Yangon. Come and join our English Sunday worship service.
We are an evangelical congregation emphasizing Bible centered and Spirit-empowered living. We hope to be a blessing to you.