“Christ’s Love for the Church”
(Ephesians 5：25-32) (MP4)
1. The Body of Christ
2. Christ’s Love for the Church
(1) He gave himself up for her (Eph 5:25).
(2) To make her holy through the word (Eph 5:26-27)
(3) As his own body (Eph 5:28)
(4) Feed and cares for the church (Eph 5:29)
(5) To present her to himself (Eph 5:27)
3. Submission to the Lord Jesus
For the Lifenet groups and personal reflection
1. Read Ephesians 1:23; 4:16; and 5:30. How does the Bible describe the church? And, what is the link between these verses and Acts 2:41?
2. Read Ephesians 5:25-30.
- How does Jesus love the church?
- Why does He love the church so much?
- What is His hope for the church? And what is he doing for this hope?
3. What does it mean for you that Jesus loves the church as his bride, his own body, and that you’re part of the church as you’re owned (redeemed) by Him?
NLIF is an international church in Yangon. Come and join our English Sunday worship service.
We are an evangelical congregation emphasizing Bible centered and Spirit-empowered living. We hope to be a blessing to you.