“Because God so loves the world”
(John 3:16, Acts 19:20)
1. Began as a Local Movement
2. Shifted to Large Cosmopolitan Cities
3. Transcended Barriers
4. Shift in Self-identity
5. The Same Dynamic
For Lifenet groups and personal reflection
1) Acts 10:9-16. What thoughts and feeling Peter might have when he said the words on v.14? Where did those thoughts and feelings come from?
2) Imagine what Peter felt when he heard the words on v.15.
3) vv.34-36. For Peter what was the new conviction? What did he come to know about who God is and what He does?
4) vv.38-42. What did he witness about? What was the message he shared about?
5) vv.43-46. What was the promise of God? How was it given? How did He prove it?
6) How do you see “the Dynamic Love of God”?
NLIF is an international church in Yangon. Come and join our English Sunday worship service.
We are an evangelical congregation emphasizing Bible centered and Spirit-empowered living. We hope to be a blessing to you.