God's great blessings and honor follow men of faith with a magnanimous heart.
1. Abraham and Lot
2. Isaac among the Philistine strangers
3. Jacob toward his uncle Laban
Worship with us at NLIF, the International Church in Yangon, English Service.
Text: John 1:43-51
I. Four reasons why every NLIF member should be a soul winner:
1. It is the great commandment of Jesus (Matthew 28:19-20; Mark 16:15).
2. Winning the lost souls is the heart-beat of Jesus (Luke 19:10).
3. It will help you to avoid a murder charge (Ezekiel 3:17-18).
4. Many people die each day without knowing the gospel of Jesus Christ;
II. Practical ways for how every NLIF can be a soul winner:
The Nathanael Project
1. Meet your immediate siblings, relatives, and clients intentionally;
2. Share a simple testimony to them;
3. Bring them to Christ.
Join us at NLIF, the international church in Yangon, English service.
Offering our bodies as a living sacrifice (v. 1)
3) Pleasing to God
Being transformed and renewing our minds (v. 2a)
1) Estranging from the way of the world
2) Continuous transformation in a Christian life
Approving the Will of God (v. 2b)
1. Woman, why are you crying? (v. 15)
2. Mary (v. 16),
3. Go tell my brethren (v. 17)
4. Peace be unto you (vv. 19—21)
5. As the Father has sent me, I am sending you… Receive the Holy Spirit
6. Put your finger here… Stop doubting and believe (v. 27)
7. Blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed (v. 29)
Join us at NLIF's English Service, every Sunday. NLIF is an international congregation in Yangon.
|New Life International Fellowship of Yangon, Myanmar||
experiencing the life