Aassurance of being in the Kingdom of God
Blessings in the Kingdom of God
1) The King - Righteousness
2) The kingdom - Peace
3) The people - Joy
Challenges of the Kingdom of God
1) Who or what is ruling in your life?
2) This present age versus the age to come
Welcome to our English service of an International Church in Yango!
Reflecting God's Nature and Character
Mankind was created to reflect and represent "God's nature and character" to this world.
With fall, mankind failed to do so and becomes enemies and haters of God till today (Romans 1:18-32).
God's Solution: The Cross
In Jesus we can have a new heart, a reversal of our values, transformation of character and renewal of mind.
So now, we are called to do the same things our King did - both individual and social gospel. The world needs the Kingdom Gospel.
The King has interest and answers for all areas of society.
We enter the Kingdom when we accept Jesus, not only when we die.
Welcome to our English service of an international church in Yangon!
"The Hope in Christ" (Eph. 1:18-23)
The hope in Christ, that is not something in the distant future. It has already been given to us. But we haven’t seen it yet as much as Paul has seen it. We think we know it, but we have not fully got it yet. Paul desires, actually God desires that the eyes of our heart may be enlightened so that we can see these.
All that we need is in Christ (Col. 2:9-10).
In Christ, "we already have all the love and life, all the power, faith, and wisdom we need. We simply have to claim it, and begin to enjoy the unsearchable riches God has already given us in Christ. (David Watson)"
For LifeNet groups and personal reflection:
1) Have you ever experienced; You’d been looking for something and you found that what you’d been looking for was actually just in front of your eyes. Or you’d always thought something really difficult, but when you got it, it was actually really easy.
2) The Spirit assures us of our sonship. If we don’t understand that we are received into the kingdom of God as God’s children, what do you think our Christian life will be like?
3) Christ fills the church and overflows from the church, and each one of us are a part of His church. What does it mean to you? What hope does it bring to you?
4) Pray the prayer of Paul in v.18-19 in your own words for someone this week. (The Spirit may inspire you to do something for the person. Follow his voice.)
NLIF is an international church in Yangon. Come and join our English Sunday worship service.
Connect with NLIF: www.facebook.com/nlifygn
We are an evangelical congregation emphasizing Bible centered and Spirit-empowered living. We hope to be a blessing to you.