the series of “The Transforming Power of the Gospel” studying John’s gospel
#57 “All Things Were Accomplished” (John 19:23-30)
1. All Things Were Accomplished
2. New Relationship
Read this sermon...
1. What did Jesus’ disciples do at the wedding at Cana? (John 2:1-11) What did they do after the Pentecost? How did Jesus’ cross influence this change?
2. How can the cross make people Jesus’ brothers and sisters?
- What do you think about being Jesus’ brother or sister?
- How does you live as Jesus’ brother or sister?
3. Read Psalm 22:14-18 and meditate on it. What does God speak to you? How will you respond?
NLIF is an international church in Yangon. Join our online worship service.
We are an evangelical congregation emphasizing Bible centered and Spirit-empowered living. We hope to be a blessing to you.