the series of “The Call to Undivided Intimacy” studying the Ten Commandments
#14 “A Steward of the Righteousness of God” (Exodus 20:15)
1. The Laws of Respecting Dignity
2. A Steward of the Righteousness of God
Read this sermon....
For Self-Reflection and Small Groups
1. People can steal material possessions, people, good name or reputation, and people’s hearts. Give an example for each case.
2. What kind of society would be built if people stole for whatever reason? What kind of culture or character would the relationships in that community have as a result?
3. What has God entrusted you? What are the challenges for you to be a good steward for what God entrusted to you? How will you overcome?
NLIF is an international church ministering online. Join our online worship service.
We are an evangelical congregation emphasizing Bible centered and Spirit-empowered living. We hope to be a blessing to you.