Series of "The Transforming Power of the Gospel" studying John's Gospel
#4 "A Miracle at a Wedding" (John 2:1-11)
1. A miracle at a wedding
2. Setting up healthy boundaries
Read this sermon...
1) If you were Mary, how would you have reacted to Jesus when he said "Woman, what concern is that to you and to me?”? Why would you do so?
2) If you were a helper, what would you have thought when you were told, “Do whatever he tells you"?
- Then, what about when you were told, "Fill the jars with water." What would have been your thought while you were filling them up?
3) Jesus said to the helpers, "Now draw some out, and take it to the chief steward." So they did so. What might they have expected by doing this?
4) Three elements: grace, truth, and time, are necessary for us to build up healthy boundaries. How your boundaries may be like if one of them is missed? Think about each case.
NLIF is an international church in Yangon. Join our online Sunday worship service.
We are an evangelical congregation emphasizing Bible centered and Spirit-empowered living. We hope to be a blessing to you.