the series of “The Call to Undivided Intimacy,” studying the Ten Commandments
#9 “A Life of the Supernatural Love” (Exodus 20:12)
1. Parents must be Honored
2. The Role of Parents
3. A Covenant Relationship
4. Children with Dysfunctional Parents
5. Call to the Supernatural
6. A Life of the Supernatural Love
Read this sermon....
For Self-Reflection and Small Groups
1. Most family histories include disappointment. Name a couple of ways this has been true for your family. Where do you see sin’s hold on generations in your own family?
2. Children, what is your prayer, if you have one, for your relationship with your parents? What faith do you have regarding what God will do?
3. Talk about the valuable lessons you’ve learned in your family.
4. What have you learned about death through the ways of your parents’ living?
NLIF is an international church in Yangon. Join our online worship service.
We are an evangelical congregation emphasizing Bible centered and Spirit-empowered living. We hope to be a blessing to you.